Dyslexia affects 1:5
You are not alone. We can help.
Don't wait. Contact us today!
Tutor Eau Claire Dyslexia Resource Center's primary mission is to offer help and hope to struggling readers by offering practical and affordable solutions for reading success.
Located in the Midlands, we offer services and resources for families struggling with dyslexia. With the support of donors and volunteers, we change the trajectory of our students' lives by helping them gain the skills necessary to become readers.
Tutor Eau Claire is a 501(c)(3) organization as the literacy outreach of Eau Claire Shalom Ministries, Columbia, SC.
We know how important it is to find helpful resources when a child is struggling in school.
We can help!
What we do:
- Partner with schools and community groups to raise awareness of Dyslexia.
- Offer on-site workshops, Dyslexia Discussion Groups and tutor training using Orton-Gillingham influenced structured literacy programs.
- Provide Dyslexia Simulation Events for parents, educators and the community.
- Support parents through consultations, workshops, assessments and referrals.
- Provide individual and group tutoring programs that improve reading proficiency.
- Offer affordable access to web-based Language Therapy.
- Maintain a Dyslexia Resource Library.
- Advocate for improvements in our educational system and for strong legislation on behalf of people with Dyslexia and related learning disabilities.