Summer Surge Registering Now! Click on the SUN...
1:5 Students has dyslexia......
The most common learning disability
we get it. We can help.
You are not alone.
Tutor Eau Claire Dyslexia Resource Center's primary mission is to offer help and hope to struggling readers by offering practical and affordable solutions for reading success.
Located in the Midlands, we offer affordable services and resources for families struggling with dyslexia. With the support of our donors and volunteers, we change the trajectory of our students' lives by helping them gain the skills necessary to become readers
Tutor Eau Claire is a 501(c)(3) organization as the literacy outreach of Eau Claire Shalom Ministries.
Tutor Eau Claire was founded in 1999 by Tracey and Hap Ely to meet the needs of struggling/dyslexic students in their neighborhood. Learn more about the early years of Tutor Eau Claire at Seeding A Garden.
we're here to help!
We know how important it is to find helpful resources when a child is struggling in school. We want to help!
What we do:
- Partner with schools and community groups to raise awareness of Dyslexia.
- Offer on-site workshops, monthly Dyslexia Discussion Groups and tutor training using an Orton-Gillingham influenced multisensory language program.
- Provide Dyslexia Simulation Events for parents, educators and the community.
- Support parents through consultation, workshops, assessments and referrals.
- Provide individual and group tutoring programs that improve reading proficiency.
- Offer affordable access to web-based Language Therapy.
- Maintain a Dyslexia Resource Library.
- Advocate for improvements in our educational system and for strong legislation on behalf of people with Dyslexia and related learning disabilities.